Dr. Hartman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95-25 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(516) 734-8500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Urology, 2012 - 2016
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsUltrasonographic Assessment of Testicular Viability Using Heterogeneity Levels in Torsed TesticlesPatrick Samson, Christopher Hartman, Ricardo Palmerola, Zara Rahman, Michael Siev, Lane S. Palmer, Sleiman R. Ghorayeb> ;The Journal of Urology. 2017 Mar 1
- 3 citationsRenal functional outcomes are not adversely affected by selective angioembolization following percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Ricardo Palmerola, Vinay Patel, Christopher Hartman, Chris Sung, David M. Hoenig, Arthur D. Smith, Zeph Okeke> ;Asian Journal of Urology. 2017 Jan 1
- 2 citationsAssociation of estimated glomerular filtration rate with 24-h urinalysis and stone composition.Daniel M. Moreira, Justin I. Friedlander, Christopher Hartman, Boris Gershman, Arthur D. Smith, Zeph Okeke> ;Urological Research. 2016 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Similar Efficacy, but Fewer AEs, with Vibegron Versus Antimuscarinics for OABMarch 15th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: