Are you Dr. Hasty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office810 W H Smith Blvd
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 757-2663Fax(252) 317-0829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Hasty, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Greenville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center and Vidant Chowan Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Methodist Healthcare - Memphis HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsOpen Fractures: It Doesn't Come Out in the WashLisa L. Schlitzkus, Claudia E. Goettler, Brett H. Waibel, Scott G. Sagraves, Christopher C. Hasty, Melinda Edwards, Michael F. Rotondo> ;Surgical Infections. 2011 Oct 24
- 10 citationsMeasurement of vertebral cortical integrity during pedicle exploration for intrapedicular fixation.Barry S. Myers, Christopher C. Hasty, Dane R. Floberg, Robert D. Hoffman, Bruce J. Leone, William J. Richardson> ;Spine. 1995 Jan 15