Dr. Hofelich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Quartermaster Ct
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Phone(812) 282-1617Fax(812) 288-7625
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2012 - 2015
- IN State License 2012 - 2023
- OH State License 2004 - 2012
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology (CAQ)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBiatrial Drainage of a Right-Sided Superior Vena Cava.Roland E. Gazaille, Christopher S. Hofelich, Matthew James Zimmerman, William M. Meyers, Deepthi R. Mosali> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: