Are you Dr. Hogness?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1116 Hwy 20
Winthrop, WA 98862Phone+1 509-996-8180Fax+1 509-996-3374
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Hogness, MD is a geriatrician in Winthrop, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. He is affiliated with Confluence Health/Central Washington Hospital.
Education & Training
- Contra Costa Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSevere malnutrition assessment in children in rural KenyaChristopher G Hogness> ;JAMA. 2005 Nov 23
- 38 citationsCervical cancer screening in an urban emergency department.Christopher G Hogness, Linda P Engelstad, Leesa M Linck, Kimberley Schorr> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Aug 1
- Risks for bleeding in patients with pulmonary embolism treated with thrombolytic agents.Hogness, C.> ;Ann Intern Med. 1995 Apr 15
- Confluence Health/Central Washington HospitalWenatchee, Washington