Dr. Horn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office66 East Main Street
Rockaway, NJ 07866Phone(973) 627-4499Fax(973) 627-5083
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1998
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State License 2001 - 2009
- NJ State License 1999 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsPresence of the hyperintense acute reperfusion marker on MRI after mechanical thrombectomy for large vessel occlusion is associated with worse early neurological recoveryRishi Gupta, Chung-Huan Johnny Sun, Dustin Rochestie, K Owada, Ahmad Khaldi, Andrew K. Johnson, Christopher M Horn> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2017 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: