Overview of Dr. Klebanoff
Dr. Christopher Klebanoff is an oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Public Health and has been in practice 11 years. He is one of 389 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Oncology.
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Fax(212) 794-5847
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Risk stratification of cardiac metastases using late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance: prognostic impact of hypo-enhancement evidenced tumor av...Angel T. Chan, William Dinsfriend, Jiwon Kim, Brian Yum, Razia Sultana, Christopher A. Klebanoff, Andrew J. Plodkowski, Rocio Perez Johnston, Michelle S. Ginsberg, Jen...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2021 Apr 5
- Erasing iatrogenic neoantigens from in vivo CRISPR screens.Fei Yi, Christopher A. Klebanoff> ;Immunity. 2021 Mar 9
- Immunomodulatory Activity of a Colony-stimulating Factor-1 Receptor Inhibitor in Patients with Advanced Refractory Breast or Prostate Cancer: A Phase I StudyKaren A. Autio, Christopher A. Klebanoff, David Schaer, John S. Kauh, Susan F. Slovin, Matthew Adamow, Victoria S. Blinder, Manisha Brahmachary, Michelle Carlsen, Eliz...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2020 Aug 26
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: