Dr. Laohathai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSLUCare Center for Specialized Medicine
1225 South Grand - 1L - Door 5
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone(314) 977-6082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Laohathai is a neurologist in St. Louis, MO. He received his medical degree from Prince of Songkla University Faculty of Medicine in 2001. He specializes in neurology, with additional expertise in neurophysiology and epilepsy.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonFellowship, Magnetoencephalography, 2020 - 2021
- University of MarylandFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology/Epilepsy, 2015 - 2016
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2014 - 2015
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2010 - 2014
- Prasat Neurological InstituteResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2008
- Prince of Songkla University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
- Medical Council of ThailandDiploma of The Thai Board of Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- The effectiveness of neurology resident EEG training for seizure recognition in critically ill patients.Yi Pan, Christopher Laohathai, Daniel Weber> ;Epilepsy & behavior reports. 2021 Jan 1
- Immune reconstitution, glomerulonephritis, and successful treatment with rituximab.George Vasquez-Rios, John C. Edwards, Saketh Tummala, Ashley Chapel, Ramez R. Sunna, David S. Brink, Christopher Laohathai, Thanh-Mai Vo> ;Clinical nephrology. Case studies. 2020 Sep 1
- 3 citationsChronic herpes simplex type-1 encephalitis with intractable epilepsy in an immunosuppressed patient.Christopher Laohathai, Daniel Weber, Ghazala Hayat, Florian P. Thomas> ;Infection. 2016 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: