Are you Dr. Lawrence?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2915 E Madison St
Seattle, WA 98112Phone+1 206-264-2703Fax+1 206-264-8745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Lawrence, MD is a board certified neurologist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Minnesota.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Neurology, 1979 - 1984
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Seronegative chronic relapsing neuroborreliosis.Lawrence C, Lipton RB, Lowy FD, Coyle PK> ;Eur. Neurol.. 1995-01-01
- Low to moderate maternal alcohol use before and during pregnancy, and neurobehavioural outcome in the newborn infant.Walpole I, Zubrick S, Pontré J, Lawrence C> ;Dev Med Child Neurol. 1991-10-01
- An Epidemic for Sale: Observation, Modification, and Commercial Circulation of the Danysz Virus, 1890–1910September 28th, 2021