Dr. Leet is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12004 ROBIN DR
Catharpin, VA 20143Phone(571) 643-4554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976 - 1977
- Medical College Of ViResidency, Resident, Internal Medicine , 1975 - 1976
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1973 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPulsus Alternans Its Response to Amyl Nitrite InhalationTsung O. Cheng, Christopher J. Leet> ;Angiology. 1984 Feb 1
- Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical CenterManassas, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: