Dr. Moen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34 Beethoven Drive
Greenville, DE 19807Phone+1 302-733-1840Fax+1 302-733-1633
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- DE State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsA carboxy-terminal truncation of 99 amino acids resulting from a novel mutation (Arg555→stop) in the CHM gene leads to choroideremiaPatricia Forsythe, Albert M. Maguire, Ricardo Fujita, Christopher Moen, Anand Swaroop, Jean Bennett> ;Experimental Eye Research. 1997 Mar 1
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics Enrolls First Patient in Natural History Study in Lead Clinical Program to Develop Gene Therapy Treatment for ChoroideremiaJanuary 5th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: