Dr. Murphy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 N Beaver St
Flagstaff, AZ 86001Phone+1 928-773-0003
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Murphy is a privately employed Intensivist in Flagstaff, AZ with Critical Care Consultants of Arizona and is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center.
He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine in 2000. Completed Internal Medicine residency at Portland Providence East in Portland, Oregon in 2003. Dr. Murphy then worked as a hospitalist at Flagstaff Medical Center until 2006 before leaving Flagstaff for subspecialty critical care training. In 2008, he completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. Since 2008, Dr. Murphy has worked as a private practice Intensivist and continues to call Flagstaff home with his wife and daughter.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2006 - 2008
- Providence Health & ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2006 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: