Dr. Olcott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Mason Farm Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone(984) 974-5700Fax(919) 966-7956
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Olcott is an orthopedic surgeon in Chapel Hill, NC and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals. He received his medical degree from University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and has been in practice 26 years. He is experienced in hip and knee surgery and total joint replacement.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- University of RochesterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1992
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Musculoskeletal Health Literacy is Associated With Outcome and Satisfaction of Total Knee Arthroplasty.Arvind S. Narayanan, Kurt E. Stoll, Lincoln F. Pratson, Feng-Chang Lin, Christopher W. Olcott, Daniel J. Del Gaizo> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 Mar 6
- Reducing Opioid Prescriptions Lowers Consumption Without Detriment to Patient-Reported Pain Interference Scores After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasties.Ryan H. Barnes, Joshua A. Shapiro, Nathan Woody, Fei Chen, Christopher W. Olcott, Daniel J. Del Gaizo> ;Arthroplasty today. 2020 Dec 1
- Analysis of Risks and Consequences of Postcatheter Urinary Retention After Primary Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty.Joshua A. Shapiro, Paul M. Alvarez, Anthony V. Paterno, Christopher W. Olcott, Daniel J. Del Gaizo> ;Arthroplasty today. 2020 Nov 3
- Join now to see all
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: