Overview of Dr. Ornelas
Chief of Spine Medicine
Director of Spine Medicine Fellowship
USC Spine Center
Department of Orthopaedics
Keck School of Medicine
Office1450 San Pablo St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Spine Medicine Fellowship, 2012 - 2013
- UCLA VA Wadsworth Residency ProgramResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2009 - 2012
- University of New MexicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe Risk of Radiation Exposure to the Eyes of the Interventional Pain PhysicianDavid E. Fish, Andrew Kim, Christopher Ornelas, Sungchan Song, Sanjog Pangarkar> ;Radiology Research and Practice. 2011 May 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: