Dr. Oyede is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 W. Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411Phone+1 570-319-1200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Oyede is Board Certified in Psychiatry with a wealth of experience in clinical assessments and providing comprehensive psychiatric treatment for a wide range of mental health concerns. He is highly experienced in the treatment of individuals between the ages of 18 - 80 years old. With over 30 years’ experience in psychiatry, he has developed a highly skilled holistic approach to psychotherapeutics.
His specialties and focus include the treatment of Depressive Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, OCD, Sleep Disorders and Bipolar Disorders. He also has a special interest in the treatment of Neuropsychiatric disorders due to various organic brain diseases.
In addition to his extensive experience in United States of America, he worked for many years in the United Kingdom as a consultant Psychiatrist in various capacities. He is currently serving as Chief of Psychiatry at Clarks Summit State Hospital, Clarks Summit, PA.
Areas of Interest: Medication Management, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality, Dual Diagnosis, OCD, Trauma & PTSD.
Education & Training
- University of IbadanClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: