Dr. Prater is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 South Euclid Ave
Division of General Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 63110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- DE State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPerceived Discrimination During Prenatal Care at a Community Health Center.Christopher Prater, Lily Cohen, Edward Chau, Ebony B Carter, Blessing Kuebee, Melissa Tepe, Mary Keegan> ;Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities. 2023 Jun 1
- 2 citationsProgrammatic Effectiveness of Latent Tuberculosis Care Cascade in a Community Health Center.Christopher Prater, Samuel Holzman, Maunank Shah> ;Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2021 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: