Dr. Ritchie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10670 NE Cornell Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97124Phone(503) 216-9360Fax(503) 216-9363
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Human SLC46A2 Is the Dominant cGAMP Importer in Extracellular cGAMP-Sensing Macrophages and Monocytes.Anthony F. Cordova, Christopher Ritchie, Volker Böhnert, Lingyin Li> ;ACS central science. 2021 Jun 23
- 1 citationsLRRC8A:C/E Heteromeric Channels Are Ubiquitous Transporters of cGAMP.Lauren J. Lahey, Rachel E. Mardjuki, Xianlan Wen, Gaelen T. Hess, Christopher Ritchie, Jacqueline A Carozza, Volker Böhnert, Merritt Maduke, Michael C. Bassik, Lingyin Li> ;Molecular Cell. 2020 Nov 19
- IFN-Independent STING Signaling: Friend or Foe?Volker Böhnert, Christopher Ritchie, Lingyin Li> ;Immunity. 2020 Jul 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: