Dr. Rohan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44 south main street
Randolph, VT 05060Phone(802) 728-2645
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- Heritage Valley Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsIntrathecal clonidine added to a bupivacaine-morphine spinal anesthetic improves postoperative analgesia for total knee arthroplasty.Brian D. Sites, Michael L. Beach, Russell Biggs, Christopher Rohan, Christopher Wiley, Athos J. Rassias, Janice A. Gregory, Gilbert J. Fanciullo> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2003 Apr 1
- Rhabdomyolysis in glutaric aciduria type I.Chow, S. L., Rohan, C., Morris, A. A.> ;J Inherit Metab Dis. 2003
- Comparison of school nurse and auxologist height velocity measurements in school children with short stature. (The Hackney Growth Initiative).Majrowski, W. H., Hearn, S., Rohan, C., Jenkins, S., Cotterill, A. M., Savage, M. O.> ;Child Care Health Dev. 1994 May 01
- Gifford Medical CenterRandolph, Vermont
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: