Dr. Rombaoa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109Phone+1 415-600-4025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCI Medical CenterGastroenterology, 2018 - 2021
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 120 citationsLNA-mediated anti–miR-155 silencing in low-grade B-cell lymphomasYong Zhang, Aldo M. Roccaro, Christopher P. Rombaoa, Ludmila Flores, Susanna Obad, Stacey M. Fernandes, Antonio Sacco, Yang Liu, Hai Ngo, Phong Quang, Abdel Kareem Aza...> ;Blood. 2012 Aug 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: