Are you Dr. Touloukian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 101 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office545 Barnhill Dr Eh 5th Floor
University Surgeons Inc
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 274-4122Fax(317) 274-0241
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Touloukian, MD is a general surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. He is an Associate Professor at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2001 - 2004
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- Columbia University College of Physicians & SurgeonsClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsChemotherapeutic Agents Subvert Tumor Immunity by Generating Agonists of Platelet-Activating FactorRavi P. Sahu, Jesus A. Ocana, Kathleen A. Harrison, Matheus Ferracini, Christopher E. Touloukian, Mohammed Al-Hassani, Louis Sun, Mathew M. Loesch, Robert C. Murphy, S...> ;Cancer Research. 2014 Dec 1
- 4 citationsImpaired PIASy-Tip60 signaling weakens activation of p53 in melanoma.Alexander J. Lakhter, Sriramana Kanginakudru, Simon Warren, Christopher E. Touloukian, Raymond E. Boissy, Samisubbu R. Naidu> ;Melanoma Research. 2013 Jun 1
- 37 citationsThe environmental stressor ultraviolet B radiation inhibits murine antitumor immunity through its ability to generate platelet-activating factor agonistsRavi P. Sahu, Matthew J. Turner, Sonia C. DaSilva, Badri Rashid, Jesus A. Ocana, Susan M. Perkins, Raymond L. Konger, Christopher E. Touloukian, Mark H. Kaplan, Jeffre...> ;Carcinogenesis. 2012 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- New Doctor Joins Expanded Berkshire Surgical Services of BMCJune 5th, 2017
- Durable CD4+ T-Cell Tumor Immunity Following Gene-Modified HpscNational Cancer Institute2009–2012