Overview of Dr. Villar
Dr. Christopher Villar is a neurosurgeon in Pensacola, FL and is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in neurosurgical spine surgery and is experienced in neuro-oncology, brain tumor, cervical spine disorders, spine deformity surgery, and complex spine surgery.
Office5153 N. Ninth Ave
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
Pensacola, FL 32504Fax(850) 416-2536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at PeoriaResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2012
- University of FloridaBS, Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, Cum Laude, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- Sacred Heart Hospital PensacolaPensacola, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: