Dr. Wallyn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office699 PO Box
Hutchinson, MN 55350Phone(320) 587-6308Fax(866) 203-6862
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1986 - 1990
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State License 1990 - 2022
- IL State License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of sickle cell hyphema.Wallyn, C. R., Jampol, L. M., Goldberg, M. F., Zanetti, C. L.> ;Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1985 Aug 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: