Dr. Watkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 S Floyd St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 629-2030Fax(502) 629-2070
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Watkins is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Louisville, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Norton Hospital and Norton Children's Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Louisville and has been in practice 21 years. He is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology and general gynecology/ ob..
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1999
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEpitope recognition by anti-cathepsin D autoantibodies in endometrial cancer patients.James R. Bosscher, Cicek Gercel-Taylor, Christopher S. Watkins, Douglas D. Taylor> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2001 May 1
- 24 citationsModulation of Proliferation and Chemosensitivity by Procathepsin D and Its Peptides in Ovarian CancerLisa B. Bazzett, Christopher S. Watkins, Cicek Gercel-Taylor, Douglas D. Taylor> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1999 Aug 1
- 12 citationsPersistence of penicillin G benzathine in pregnant group B streptococcus carriersJonathan W. Weeks, Steven R. Myers, Lisa Lasher, Jane Goldsmith, Christopher S. Watkins, Stanley A. Gall> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1997 Aug 1
- This Personality Trait Makes the Average-Looking More AttractiveApril 24th, 2017
- Study Reveals Link Between Income Inequality and French KissingFebruary 28th, 2020
- Want to Be Seen as a Strong Leader? Wear Less Makeup, Study SaysApril 4th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: