Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office545 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2009 - 2013
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- WV State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsDMAPT inhibits NF-κB activity and increases sensitivity of prostate cancer cells to X-rays in vitro and in tumor xenografts in vivo.Marc S. Mendonca, William T. Turchan, Melanie E. Alpuche, Christopher Watson, Neil C. Estabrook, Helen Chin-Sinex, Jeremy B. Shapiro, Imade E. Imasuen-Williams, Gabrie...> ;Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 2017 Nov 1
- 22 citationsSuppression of NF-κB Activity by Parthenolide Induces X-Ray Sensitivity through Inhibition of Split-Dose Repair in TP53 Null Prostate Cancer CellsChristopher Watson, Douglas A. Miller, Helen Chin-Sinex, Adam C. Losch, William E Hughes, Christopher Sweeney, Marc S. Mendonca> ;Radiation Research. 2009 Mar 26
- Can Science Tell Doctors What to Wear?March 10th, 2021
- Northwestern College IllinoisJuly 27th, 2021
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: