Dr. Politis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office963 S Bayshore Blvd
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Urology, 2004 - 2008
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2003
- University of South FloridaMBA
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsBladder cancer: a review of non-muscle invasive disease.Wade J. Sexton, Lucas Wiegand, Jose J. Correa, Christos Politis, Shohreh I Dickinson, Loveleen Kang> ;Cancer Control. 2010 Oct 1
- 9 citationsLaparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in the management of testis cancer.Jose J. Correa, Christos Politis, Alejandro Rodriguez, Julio M. Pow-Sang> ;Cancer Control. 2007 Jul 1
- 11 citationsDelayed metastatic renal carcinoma to prostate.Alejandro Rodriguez, Loveleen Kang, Chris Politis, Merle Wade, Wade J. Sexton, Alejandro J. Miranda-Sousa, Julio M. Pow-Sang> ;Urology. 2006 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: