Dr. Huang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3430 W Wheatland Rd Ste 209
Dallas, TX 75237Phone+1 972-780-1496Fax+1 972-709-1496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- Methodist Dallas Medical CenterOtolaryngology, 1979 - 1980
- Taipei Medical UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Continuous MR bone density measurement using water- and fat-suppressed projection imaging (WASPI) for PET attenuation correction in PET-MR.Huang, C.,Ouyang, J.,Reese, T. G.,Wu, Y.,El Fakhri, G.,Ackerman, J. L.> ;Phys Med Biol. 2015 Sep 26
- Methodist Charlton Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: