Dr. Bradley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303Phone+1 404-616-1000Fax+1 404-616-9204
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cinnamon Bradley is an internist in Atlanta, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Grady Memorial Hospital and Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She is experienced in hypertension, diabetes mellitus, medical education, and program development.
- Hypertension, Diabetes mellitus, Medical education, Program Development
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Advocacy in Action: a Comprehensive Student-Led Proactive Outreach to Patients at Highest Risk.Rebecca S Goldstein, Alyssa R Greenhouse, Anjali Om, Carson R Ward, Leslie Marshburn, Cinnamon D Bradley, Tracey L Henry, Maura George> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2022 Aug 1
- 1 citationsStudent-faculty co-creation of experiential learning in health systems science.Alyssa R Greenhouse, Rebecca S Goldstein, Cinnamon Bradley, Nathan Spell, Jennifer O Spicer, Maura George> ;Medical Teacher. 2021 Nov 4
- 5 citationsCandida dubliniensis abscess: A clinical case and a review of the literature.Eric Y. Chang, Shaheen Fatima, Shuba Balan, Kshama Bhyravabhotla, Marc Erickson, Austin Chan, Chinedu Ivonye, Cinnamon Bradley> ;Medical Mycology Case Reports. 2018 Apr 19
- Join now to see all
- To Interns, from a Residency Program DirectorMay 2019
- At Morehouse, Accurately Measuring BP Is a Vital SkillOctober 25th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: