Are you Dr. Arment?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office96 Clinic Rd N
Box Elder, MT 59521Phone(760) 732-1013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Claire Arment, MD is a family physician in Box Elder, Montana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Alabama, and California.
Education & Training
- Selma Baptist HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- University of RochesterResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1990
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 1996
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1988 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2007
- ME State Medical License Active through 1993