Dr. Zilber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4495 Hale Parkway
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 832-3330
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Psychotherapeutic strategies for coping with HIV infectionClaire Zilber> ;New Directions for Mental Health Services. 2000 Sep 1
- Politics, Group Identification, and ProfessionalismJanuary 3rd, 2017
- APA Commentary on Ethics in Practice: An Additional Ethics ResourceJanuary 30th, 2017
- Gun Violence and Mental Illness: It’s Time to Change the Status QuoAugust 28th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: