Are you Dr. McClurkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2420 E 79th St
Chicago, IL 60649Phone+1 773-374-9002Fax+1 773-374-7115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clark McClurkin, MD is a nephrologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center, Roseland Community Hospital, and OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Nephrology, 1987 - 1989
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois
- Roseland Community HospitalChicago, Illinois
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care CenterChicago, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
- Ingalls Memorial HospitalHarvey, Illinois