Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office263 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215Phone(718) 780-5051Fax(718) 780-3441
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2000
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Noncontact sports participation in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: effects on parent-reported and patient-reported outcomes.Frank A. Segreto, James C. Messina, James P. Doran, Sarah E. Walker, Alexandr Aylyarov, Neil V. Shah, Patrick J. Mixa, Natasha Ahmed, Karen Paltoo, Kwaku Opare-Sem, Ha...> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B. 2019 Jul 1
- 1 citationsSeptic arthritis of the hip and knee treated surgically in pediatric patients: Analysis of the Kids' Inpatient Database.Mikhail Tretiakov, Frank S. Cautela, Sarah E. Walker, Joanne C. Dekis, George A. Beyer, Jared M. Newman, Neil V. Shah, Jenna Borrelli, Sharan T. Shah, Anter S. Gonzale...> ;Journal of orthopaedics. 2019 Jan 1
- 1 citationsIntrasubstance Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries in the Pediatric Population.Alexandr Aylyarov, Mikhail Tretiakov, Sarah E. Walker, Claude B Scott, Khalid Hesham, Aditya V. Maheshwari> ;Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Suny Downstate Orthopedics ResidentsJanuary 7th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: