Dr. Chandler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3839 W Congress St Ste C
Lafayette, LA 70506Phone(337) 984-0403Fax(337) 981-9006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2003 - 2009
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2006
- LSU School Of DentistryDDS, Dentistry, 1999 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental LiscenseDoctor of Dentistry
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsComputed tomography-guided surgery: complications associated with scanning, processing, surgery, and prosthetics.Michael S. Block, Clay Chandler> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2009 Nov 1
- What Happens When You Don’t Live near a Pharmacy for a COVID Vaccine?March 5th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: