Dr. Kibler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of TX Med Branch Galveston
Galveston, TX 77550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEhrlichia chaffeensis TRP120-mediated ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of tumor suppressor FBW7 increases oncoprotein stability and promotes infectionJennifer Y. Wang, Bing Zhu, LaNisha L. Patterson, Madison R. Rogan, Clayton E. Kibler, Jere W. McBride> ;PLOS Pathogens. 2020 Apr 30
- 11 citationsEhrlichia chaffeensis TRP47 enters the nucleus via a MYND-binding domain-dependent mechanism and predominantly binds enhancers of host genes associated with signal tra...Clayton E. Kibler, Sarah L. Milligan, Tierra R. Farris, Bing Zhu, Shubhajit Mitra, Jere W. McBride> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Nov 8
- 19 citationsEhrlichia chaffeensis TRP32 Is a Nucleomodulin That Directly Regulates Expression of Host Genes Governing Differentiation and ProliferationTierra R. Farris, Paige S. Dunphy, Bing Zhu, Clayton E. Kibler, Jere W. McBride> ;Infection and Immunity. 2016 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: