Are you Dr. Diaz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Avenue B
Richwood, WV 26261Phone(304) 846-2573Fax(304) 846-9562
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clemente Diaz, MD is a family physician in Richwood, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia.
Education & Training
- Missouri Pacific HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1966
- Missouri Baptist Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- Missouri Baptist Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1970 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEffect of a Chikungunya Virus-Like Particle Vaccine on Safety and Tolerability Outcomes: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Grace L. Chen, Emily E. Coates, Sarah H. Plummer, Cristina Carter, Nina M. Berkowitz, Michelle Conan-Cibotti, Josephine H. Cox, Allison Beck, Mark O’Callahan, Charla A...> ;JAMA. 2020 Apr 14
- 1 citationsSafety and Immunogenicity of Different Formulations of a Tetravalent Dengue Purified Inactivated Vaccine in Healthy Adults from Puerto Rico: Final Results after 3 Year...Clemente Diaz, Michael Koren, Leyi Lin, Luis J. Martinez, Kenneth H. Eckels, Maribel Campos, Richard G. Jarman, Rafael De La Barrera, Edith Lepine, Irma Febo, David W....> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2020 Mar 2
- 14 citationsPhase I Randomized Study of a Tetravalent Dengue Purified Inactivated Vaccine in Healthy Adults from Puerto Rico.Clemente Diaz, Leyi Lin, Luis J. Martinez, Kenneth H. Eckels, Maribel Campos, Richard G. Jarman, Rafael De La Barrera, Edith Lepine, Jean-François Toussaint, Irma Febo...> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2018 Mar 1
- Join now to see all