Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92835Phone+1 714-447-5027Fax+1 714-992-3169
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A hippocampus to prefrontal cortex neural pathway inhibits food motivation through glucagon-like peptide-1 signaling.Hsu, T. M.,Noble, E. E.,Liu, C. M.,Cortella, A. M.,Konanur, V. R.,Suarez, A. N.,Reiner, D. J.,Hahn, J. D.,Hayes, M. R.,Kanoski, S. E.> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2017 May 04
- Glucagon-like Peptide-1 Receptor (GLP-1R) Signaling in the Ventral Hippocampus Reduces Feeding via Monosynaptic Communication to the Medial Prefrontal Cortex (mPFC)Clifford Liu, MD, Nature
- I Was Attacked in NYC for Being Asian. Here’s How I’m Starting to HealMarch 26th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: