Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 662-4618Fax(207) 662-6254
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Health SciencesClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsAre biomarkers useful for assessing cardiovascular risk in patients with chronic kidney diseaseClifford Rubin, Thomas D. Nolin, Jonathan Himmelfarb> ;Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension. 2007 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: