Dr. Williamson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3330 Nw 56th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Phone(405) 945-4740Fax(405) 562-9242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Integris Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 2006 - 2010
- Forest Park HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDural diverticulum with a symptomatic cerebrospinal fluid leak.Nicholas Armstrong, Clinton Williamson, Natalie Williamson, Manuel Fortes, Iwan Tjauw, Vikas Vij, Ryan Trojan> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2016 Mar 1
- P23H and S334ter opsin mutations: Increasing photoreceptor outer segment n-3 fatty acid content does not affect the course of retinal degeneration.Martin, R. E., Ranchon-Cole, I., Brush, R. S., Williamson, C. R., Hopkins, S. A., Li, F., Anderson, R. E.> ;Mol Vis. 2004 Mar 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: