Are you Dr. Orquiza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2106 New Rd
Linwood, NJ 08221Phone(609) 927-8881Fax(609) 927-8832
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza, MD is an otolaryngologist in Linwood, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. He is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation, and Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1996 - 2000
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- The effects of recombinant human erythropoietin on mean corpuscular volume in patients with the anemia of chronic renal failure.Schwartz, A. B., Orquiza, C. S.> ;Clin Nephrol. 1995 Apr