Dr. Stroupe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Stroupe's full profile
Office611 Alcorn Drive
Corinth, MS 38834
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cody Stroupe is an internist in Corinth, MS and is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center. He received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsPersistent bacteremia secondary to delayed identification of Lactobacillus in the setting of mitral valve endocarditis.Cody Stroupe, Joseph Pendley, Emmanuel Isang, Benjamin Helms> ;Idcases. 2017 Jan 1
- Magnolia Regional Health CenterCorinth, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: