Are you Dr. Parks?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeProvidence Anchorage Anesthesia Medical Group, P.C.
Anchorage, AK 99508Phone(907) 561-0005Fax(907) 563-9140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Colby Parks, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Anchorage, Alaska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska, Washington, and Texas. He is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1964 - 1965
- MultiCare Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1963 - 1963
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1960 - 1961
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 1970 - 1995
- TX State Medical License 1959 - 1991
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Providence Alaska Medical CenterAnchorage, Alaska