Dr. L'Hommedieu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12639 Old Tesson Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128Phone+1 314-849-0311Fax+1 314-849-2068
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsImpact of Anterior vs Posterior Approach for Total Hip Arthroplasty on Post-Acute Care Service Utilization.Coles E. L'Hommedieu, James J. Gera, Gerald Rupp, Jeffery W. Salin, John S. Cox, Paul J. Duwelius> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2016 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: