Are you Dr. Cantwell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMassachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-8386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Colin Cantwell, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2006 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Conventional angiography findings in hemodynamically unstable patients with acute abdominal hemorrhage and a negative CT bleeding study.Amy C. O’Brien, Gerard M. Healy, Nicholas Rutledge, Aishan Patil, Jeffrey W. McCann, Colin P. Cantwell> ;CVIR Endovascular. 2020 Apr 20
- Scintigraphic assessment of arterial embolism at mixed thrombin and technetium 99m injection therapy for femoral pseudoaneurysms.Cantwell, C. P., Murray, O. M., Murray, J. G.> ;Irish journal of medical science. 2019 Jun 6
- 4 citationsDoes neoadjuvant doxorubicin drug-eluting bead transarterial chemoembolization improve survival in patients undergoing liver transplant for hepatocellular carcinoma?Dimitri Dorcaratto, Venkatesha Udupa, Niamh M. Hogan, David P. Brophy, Jeffrey W. McCann, Donal Maguire, Justin Geoghegan, Colin P. Cantwell, Emir Hoti> ;Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. 2017 Nov 1
- Join now to see all