Dr. App is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office630 Kenmoor Ave SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone(616) 920-0825Fax(616) 920-0830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St John Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsMET and ERBB2 are coexpressed in ERBB2+ breast cancer and contribute to innate resistanceAmanda K. Paulson, Erik S. Linklater, Bree Berghuis, Colleen A App, Leon D Oostendorp, Jayne E Paulson, Jane E. Pettinga, Marianne K. Melnik, George F. Vande Woude, Ca...> ;Molecular Cancer Research. 2013 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: