Dr. Bush is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone+1 616-391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClinician Educator Mentorship Program, Medical Education, 2016 - 2017
- American College of Emergency PhysiciansACEP Teaching Fellowship, Medical Education, 2010 - 2011
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Comparative prevalence of anogenital injury following sexual assault in women who have had recent consensual sexual contact.Lindsey Ouellette, Jessica McCoy, Colleen Bush, Linda Rossman, Christine Kolacki, Peter K. Rossman, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2022 Jan 1
- Perceived Barriers to Using De-Escalation Techniques to Approach the Agitated Patient: Insights From Fourth-Year Medical Students.Meredith Sprince, Colleen Bush, Benjamin Long, Matthew Emery> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Nov 1
- Pyogenic sacroiliitis: A rare complication of inflammatory bowel disease.Mariah Barnes, Colleen Bush, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Apr 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: