Are you Dr. Roche?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037Phone(202) 741-3371Fax(202) 741-3396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Colleen Roche, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- RI State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFactors Important to Top Clinical Performance in Emergency Medicine Residency: Results of an Ideation Survey and Delphi Panel.Jesse M. Pines, Sukayna Z. Alfaraj, Sonal Batra, Caitlin Carter, Nisha Manikoth, Colleen Roche, James Scott, Ellen F. Goldman> ;AEM education and training. 2018 Oct 1
- 7 citationsDeveloping a curriculum for emergency medicine residency orientation programs.Raymond Lucas, Tina Choudhri, Colleen Roche, Claudia Ranniger, Larrie Greenberg> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 May 1
- 7 citationsLearning Clinical Versus Leadership Competencies in the Emergency Department: Strategies, Challenges, and Supports of Emergency Medicine ResidentsEllen F. Goldman, Margaret M. Plack, Colleen Roche, Jeffrey P Smith, Catherine L Turley> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2011 Sep 21
- Join now to see all