Overview of Dr. Turek
Dr. Colleen Turek is a psychiatrist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 940 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 326 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Psychiatry. She has 1 publication.
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2017 - 2019
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Zucker Hillside HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2014 - 2017
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Approach to New-Onset Psychosis in Pediatrics: A Review of Current Practice and an Interdisciplinary Consensus-Driven Clinical Pathway at a Single-Center Institution.Alexander J Jonokuchi, Daniel B Fenster, Teresa A McCann, Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay, Mirna Giordano, Alexis Br Maddocks, Mina Ekladios, Colleen M Turek, Megan M Mroczkow...> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2023 Mar 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: