Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551Fax(602) 200-6288
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A technology selection framework for supporting delivery of patient-oriented health interventions in developing countries.Chan, C. V.,Kaufman, D. R.> ;J Biomed Inform. 2009 Oct 03
- Planning of skull base surgery in the virtual workbench: clinical experiences.Kockro RA, Serra L, Tsai YT, Chan C, Sitoh YY, Chua GG, Hern N, Lee E, Hoe LY, Nowinski W> ;Stud Health Technol Inform. 1999-01-01
- Mobile phones as mediators of health behavior change in cardiovascular disease in developing countries.Chan, C. V.,Kaufman, D. R.> ;Stud Health Technol Inform. 2009 Apr 22
- Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: