Are you Dr. Chung?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone(202) 741-2625
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Connie Chung, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center and is an Instructor in Dermatology at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 2004 - 2007
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- University of Virginia Medical CenterCharlottesville, Virginia