Dr. McCoy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Polaris Pkwy
Westerville, OH 43082Phone+1 614-533-3354Fax+1 614-533-3496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Tefillin use induces remote ischemic preconditioning pathways in healthy men.Owens, A. P.,Robbins, N.,Saum, K.,Jones, S. M.,Kirschner, A.,Woo, J. G.,McCoy, C.,Slone, S.,Rothenberg, M. E.,Urbina, E. M.,Tranter, M.,Rubinstein, J.> ;Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol.. 2018 Dec 07
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist HospitalColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: