Dr. Hughes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4342 Dickason Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEffects of Empagliflozin Treatment on Glycerol-Derived Hepatic Gluconeogenesis in Adults with Obesity: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Ian J. Neeland, Natalia de Albuquerque Rocha, Connor Hughes, Colby R. Ayers, Craig R. Malloy, Eunsook S. Jin> ;Obesity. 2020 Jul 1
- Novel Creation of a Conjunctival Neo-Lacrimal Duct After Mohs Micrographic SurgeryConnor Hughes, Cameron Chesnut> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2020 Mar 31
- 26 citationsEffects of visceral adiposity on glycerol pathways in gluconeogenesisIan J. Neeland, Connor Hughes, Colby Ayers, Craig R. Malloy, Eunsook S. Jin> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 2017 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: