Dr. Coogan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board eligible general surgeon currently working to complete a fellowship in Trauma & Surgical Critical Care in Philadelphia, PA.
My goals are to work in an established academic trauma system in addition to continuing education of medical students and residents.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2020 - 2021
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, General Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Graduating Consultant of the Year UAMS, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: